- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
SuperHalfs collects the following data:
- Contact data (email address, phone, etc.)
- Personal identification information (Name, birthdate, country, photographs etc.)
- Residence information (address, country, etc.)
- Results from events
- Consent to the processing of personal data and sending marketing messages and offers
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SuperHalfs with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
SuperHalfs may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Participating events
How will we use your data?
SuperHalfs collects your data so that we can:
- Process your status of SuperHalfs and track participation in events
- Announce SuperRunners
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Promote SuperHalfs activities
When SuperHalfs processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
SuperHalfs securely stores your data at servers based in the Czech Republic. Access is controlled and restricted to trained people.
Your personal data are not transferred to any third parties outside the European Union, with the exception of the transfer of your personal data to the United States of America to The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/ a MailChimp, which is a certified entity within the EU-US Privacy Shield within the meaning of the Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 issued according to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequate level of protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield, or to a provider of a similar service with the same or better protection.
Personal data is processed and stored for the time period necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the Contract, that is, at least for the time of the organization and the duration of the series of running races known as SuperHalfs, and for as long as SuperHalfs, as the Administrator, is obliged to keep the personal data under generally binding rules, or for a processing time that you have approved. In other cases, the processing time is the result of the processing purpose, or is determined by the data protection legislation.
for marketing purposes for the duration of the consent to process for that purpose
- for the purpose of performance of the contract for the duration of the performance
for performance recording for the time stipulated by the law
- to fulfill legal obligations for a period specified by law
- for advertising and marketing purposes in the media/internet/promotional materials for a period of 2 years, starting after the end of the race
- in other cases, for the duration of the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator
SuperHalfs would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partners.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop SuperHalfs from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the SuperHalfs.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can unsubscribe from any of the newsletters by clicking on the link.
What are your data protection rights?
SuperHalfs would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request SuperHalfs for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SuperHalfs correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SuperHalfs to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SuperHalfs erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SuperHalfs restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SuperHalfs’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SuperHalfs transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – SuperHalfs uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistical – SuperHalfs uses this type of cookie to obtain and analyse information on how visitors use our website, as well as for marketing
- Advertising – SuperHalfs uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. SuperHalfs sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com